Loading...
You are here:  Top Stories  >  Military  >  Current Article

Basij to demonstrate full force on Command Day

Friday, 11 January 2013

Lieutenant Commander of Basji Force Colonel, Nasrallah Seif, said that the objective of the Basij Forces’ 21 “Towards Beit-ul-Moqaddas [Jerusalem]” exercises held throughout Iran was to increase preparedness and consolidate the Ashura [male] and Al-Zahra [female] units, especially the Beit-ul-Moqaddas rapid-response units, according to the new structure and policies. Seif said that the objective was achieved completely, and at the same time the units were drilled and retrained in defense, security and support. He said that the organization of the Basij forces would continue until the goals of the 20 million-strong army are achieved. To this end, they will also undergo special training to increase soft, semi-soft and hard Basij responses counteracting the different kinds of threats. These drills and exercises will continue until it is certain that no threats exist for Iran, since this encourages Iran’s friends and terrifies its enemies. The exercises will soon be taking place in twelve additional provinces. Seif added that one of the messages of the exercises is for Iran’s enemies to understand that what they see today is less than 10% of the true force of Basij, and that Iran is being forced to keep the remaining 90%, but that on the Day of Command, Iran will reveal Basij in its full force so that the enemy will understand the Iranian people’s ability to defend Velayat-e-Faqih, the Revolution, Muslims worldwide and all those oppressed by Imperialism.

    Print       Email
  • Published: 5 days ago on Friday, 11 January 2013
  • By: Iran Daily Brief
  • Last Modified: January 10, 2013 @ 11:29 pm
  • Filed Under: Military
  • Tagged with:
  • Source(s):
    • http://www.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=13911020000387

You might also like...

image006

Leader’s fatwa on nuclear weapons legally binding

Read More →